Revision 12.b (2022-02-10)
About: Set an expiry date on photos. Apply an automatic action when photos expire.
Changes: New languages:
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Czech (Česky [CZ])
* Danish (Dansk [DK])
* German (Deutsch [DE])
* Spanish (Español [ES])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
* Slovak (Slovensky [SK])
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL])
Revision 1.3.5 (2021-11-30)
About: DOESN'T WORK WITHE STRIPPED THEMES
Allows defining a photo as "backside" of another. It works differently than the 'Front2Back' plugin and is compatible with virtual albums and photos uploaded via HTTP, pLoader, Lightroom, etc.
To use: go to the edit page of the "backside" photo - you will find a checkbox and a place to identify the "frontside" photo.
The "backside" photo is moved to a private album not directly accessible by visitors.
Note : DO NOT delete the album "Private Back2Front album." Otherwise, the plugin will not work
Changes: COmpatibility with Piwigo 12, bug fix
Revision 12.a (2021-10-12)
About: Edit original filename of the photo
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 12
Revision 0.3.3 (2015-06-14)
About: Preload adds preloading to the photo viewer.
The plugin can be configured to preload from 0 to 10 neighboring pictures.
Previous and next pictures are preloaded both in the picture and slideshow pages.
Optionally, you can preload the square thumbnails as well.
The Preload plugin is integrated with the following optional modules:
- Automatic Size: Preload will preload the size computed automatically by Automatic Size. If Automatic Size is not installed, then the currently selected size will be used.
- Fotorama: Preload will disable itself when Fotorama is running as Fotorama has its own caching mechanism.
Changes: - Fix compatibility issues with PHP < 5.5 (?).
- Harden against derivative creation failures.
Revision 2.6.a (2014-01-24)
About: Schedule the availability of photos.
Changes: Checked compatibility with Piwigo 2.6
* Arabic/Saudi (العربية [AR]), thanks to aldambi, mazili
* Catalan (Català [CA]), thanks to josep.torne
* Esperanto (Esperanto [EO]), thanks to sylvbarrier
* Finnish (Finnish [FI]), thanks to lrd, Juhi24
* Galician (Galego [ES]), thanks to damufo
* Lithuanian (Lietuvių [LT]), thanks to vilisas
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO]), thanks to kiho
* Slovenian (Slovenščina [SL]), thanks to obucek
* Swedish (Svenska [SE]), thanks to stefan63
* Vietnamese (Việt [VN]), thanks to dummy
* Hong-Kong (中文 (香港) [HK]), thanks to gurunited
* Traditional Chinese (中文 (繁體) [TW]), thanks to tedx