Revision 11.0.3 (2021-03-31)
About: Add a contest to your gallery
Contest are configurable :
- some parameters for each contest : select category and group user allowed to vote...
- automatic start and end date
- 1 global page to note all photo from a contest
- criteria and subcriteria are specified for each contest
- Result could be generated and viewable on the piwigo galery (through menu, dedicated page and PWG_Stuff module) and could be exported in CSV file
Add podium thanks to PWG_Stuff module on your page when the contest is closed (and result generated)
Changes: - somme corrections
- add sort order on contest global page
- add podium on each category when contest is closed (by param)
- Add some new languages (tnks to translate team)
Revision 1.4.0 (2020-04-23)
About: - Add a GuestBook to your gallery.
- Compatible with 'Smilies Support', 'BBCode Bar', and 'Crypto Captcha' plugins.
Changes: Languages and fixes
Revision 1.0.5 (2017-11-06)
About: Developed a "Fancy" footer plugin that uses a hook to deposit a styled banner at the bottom of Piwigo pages.
* Social Media Links - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube
* Business Logo
* Business name, address, hours, and phone number,
* About me for business
* Bootstrap Darkroom
* Bootstrap Default
Tested primarily on the Bootstrap darkroom theme. Not sure of performance on themes other than those tested but I think it will probably work with most of the Piwigo themes. The local files editor plugin can be used to edit styling.
Changes: Noticed irregularities with the social media icons (stacking vertically). Should be fixed to stack horizontally. Deleted some "junk" style code that was not being used. Modified two styles #about_block became .about and #contact_block became .contact.
Revision 2.2.5 (2017-04-21)
About: Provides various ways to sign in your gallery.
Supported services :
Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Windows Live, Yahoo, OpenID, Flickr, Steam Community, Wordpress, 500px, Vkontakte.
Each authentication provider needs to be registered first, necessary help is available on the plugin configuration page.
Changes: Fix Facebook authentication
Revision 1.3.1 (2016-07-04)
About: Sharing functions for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr and Reddit
This plugin replaces my other plugins : 'Google+1' 'tumblr.share' et 'TweetThis'
Changes: Force HTTPS for all buttons
* Serbian (Српски [SR])