Değişiklik 1.0.4 (2016-08-25)
Hakkında: A modern and responsive theme for Piwigo built with standard Bootstrap components and using the default Bootstrap theme.
Intended for easy customisation using Bootstrap styles or as a parent theme for creating responsive themes for Piwigo.
* Fully responsive and fully featured theme based on Bootstrap's default theme
* Browse albums as a grid or list with selectable thumbnail sizes
* Image size selection enabled for better viewing of images and slide show on higher resolution monitors, with responsive scaling of over sized images
* Slide in side bar with image information
* Share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+
* Gravatar support for comment avatars
* HTML5 canvas and masonry style tag views
* Configuration page in admin to customise features such as Bootstrap theme, social integration and comments
* Works with all supported languages (admin page is currently English only)
Requires PHP 5.3+
Değişiklikler: Merged #27 - Fixes issues with rating disaply
Merged #30 - Fixes issues with contextual nav on mobile devices
Merged #29 - Adds support for the Additional Pages plugin
Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.7
Updated Selectize.js to 0.12.3
Değişiklik 1.7.6pc (2016-08-24)
Hakkında: Piwigo2Img is a web software used as Piwigo image to BBcode or HTML code generator. It can be used to insert Piwigo images in internet posts or comments in a very fast way.
I have created originally as a PhpBB3 mod (manual installation), which is adding a [piwigo] button in PhpBB3 message posting toolbar. That permit PhpBB3 users to insert [IMG] and [URL] bbcode in forum messages, linking to the pictures of one or multiple Piwigo galleries.
Check the documentation "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-2-install.txt" for how to install Piwigo2Img as a post button in:
-Wordpress (as plugin)
-PhpBB3 (as mod)
-SMF (as mod)
-PunBB (as mod)
-Vanilla (as mod)
Since it generates the code in it's own textarea, it also can be accessed directly http://yoursite.com/path-to-your/piwigo2img.php for standalone usage. It can be adapted very easily as posting toolbar button to other software.
Wordpress installation and usage: https://youtu.be/kt94Jv4D248
PhpBB3 installation and usage: https://youtu.be/WLVSovDE6x4
Lightbox2 installation and usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/nExty2_7bl8
Standalone usage (for Wordpress): https://youtu.be/T9ya2bC5Dx0
Değişiklikler: Some improvements. See detailed changelog in "\piwigo2img-readme\piwigo2img-3-develop.txt"
Değişiklik 2.8.a (2016-08-22)
Hakkında: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Değişiklikler: Reintroduce the ability to define a google maps api browser key. This is required (again) by Google for new websites.
Değişiklik 0.2.1 (2016-08-04)
Hakkında: Add a Photo Sphere viewer to your gallery.
It works only with equirectangular projections (what Google Camera produces).
How to use :
1. Upload your photo sphere as any other photo
2. Tell Piwigo it's a photo sphere by checking the checkbox on the photo properties page, or by using the new action in the batch manager
Değişiklikler: Update rendering library
* Finnish (Finnish [FI])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
* Polish (Polski [PL])
* Serbian (Српски [SR])
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN])
Değişiklik 1.4.8 (2016-07-27)
Hakkında: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (really a must-have)
Değişiklikler: * Fix un-cached derivatives on category pages if category_wells=always
* Set video preload to "auto" and let browser decide what to do with it