Revision 12.b (2021-11-19)
About: Fotorama based full-screen slideshow. It can replace a default picture view - start amazing slideshow from album.
Fotorama is a simple, stunning, powerful jQuery gallery. Licensed under the MIT.
Changes: Bug fixed on PHP 8
Revision 184.108.40.206 (2021-11-12)
About: - responsive layout, retina aware
- comes with several color flavors (including clear and dark colors)
- horizontal menu (becomes vertical on mobile devices and small screens)
- thumbnails full row layout (no space lost, à la plugin GThumb, retina aware)
Incompatible with the following plugins: AutomaticSize
Changes: Compatibility with plugin User Collections 12.a
Revision 2.10.b (2018-07-23)
About: Extends Piwigo with geographical location for each photo. View your photos with Google Maps, or open them in Google Earth.
- View by category, by tag, search results or recent pictures.
- Server side clustering of multiple photos, depending on the map bounds and location (to avoid hundreds of markers)
- View all photos in the current map bounds or around a map marker
- Manually set the latitude and longitude on the administration page or synchronize the location with the gps exif metadata
- This plugin does not require any php/template or css code modification, but it does modify the database.
Instructions: Unzip the file in plugins subdirectory of your gallery, then install and activate the plugin from the admin page. Or install from the Plugins menu.
Changes: - compatibility with php7
- language updates
Revision 2.9.a (2018-04-22)
About: Creates a Google sitemap for Piwigo pages.
Optionaly embed an image link for every photo page.
Changes: xml sitemap viewer works correctly with ssl sites
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
Revision 2.10.a (2017-10-08)
About: Provides autocompletions in the quick search box with album/tag names and with custom suggestions.
Requires PHP 5.3 or later
Changes: Fix compatibility with piwigo 2.9.2
This version is incompatible with previous 2.9 versions