Revision 12.0.a (2022-01-05)
About: Open files in a new tab instead or download them depending on the extension.
Changes: New languages:
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL]), thanks to pauldaytona
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR]), thanks to oigreslima
* Portuguese (Português [PT]), thanks to ANO
* Russian (Русский [RU]), thanks to marchelly
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN]), thanks to ddtddt, winson
Revision 3.2.4-2 (2020-04-26)
About: feb 2021. Still works for me with last Piwigo version (including 11.3).
April 2020, php7 user use last version (3.2.x)
Did you ever want to add none picture files to your gallery ( eg. .flv, .mp3, .pdf or any data files, now also html5)?
"Charlies content" is a global solution for those files.
Add charlies_content to your gallery, and enjoy it. I'm not at all familiar with github, so install manually (it's very easy).
Not modified but tested ok with piwigo 2.7 to 2.10... Compatible php7.
This "3.2.4" version should be OK, read the README-FIRST file.
It's necessary to install it manually, just copy the archive content to the plugins folder. the plugin folder name have to be "charlies" or any other, but without . or -
Changes: minor fix