About: feb 2021. Still works for me with last Piwigo version (including 11.3).
April 2020, php7 user use last version (3.2.x)
Did you ever want to add none picture files to your gallery ( eg. .flv, .mp3, .pdf or any data files, now also html5)?
"Charlies content" is a global solution for those files.
Add charlies_content to your gallery, and enjoy it. I'm not at all familiar with github, so install manually (it's very easy).
Not modified but tested ok with piwigo 2.7 to 2.10... Compatible php7.
This "3.2.4" version should be OK, read the README-FIRST file.
It's necessary to install it manually, just copy the archive content to the plugins folder. the plugin folder name have to be "charlies" or any other, but without . or -
* Magyar (Hungarian HU) Thanks to sámli
* Polish (Polski PL) Thanks to Greybrow, T00kie, kuba and K.S
* Italian (Italiano IT) Thanks to Gdvpixel
* Russian (Русский - RU) Thanks to nadusha
* Czech (Česky CZ) Thanks to lanius, sichr, jezekus and coudy
* Catalan (Català CA) Thanks to AlbertParera
* Greek (ελληνικά GR) Thanks to Vasilis Fotopoulos
* Dutch (Nederlands NL) Thanks to EdwinKort
* Spanish (Español ES) Thanks to jpr928
* Dansk (Danish - da_DK) Thanks to Egorip and Kaare
* Ukrainian (Українська UA) Thanks to quest_tom
* Türkçe (Turkish TR) Thanks to Nakre, LazBoy and hakanselcuk
Revision 2.2.a 7216 Downloads, Released on 2011-04-26
Minor version called the ngoc version
- buffermessage correction for flv
- The lumenation bypass is maintain (but no longer needed with recent Piwigo versions)
- getID3 v2.0.0-b5 not tested => Still in v2.0.0-b4
Revision 2.0.d 4231 Downloads, Released on 2009-05-24