Değişiklik 2.9.e-beta (2019-03-15)
Hakkında: Yönetici olmayan kullanıcıların pLoader, Jiwigo veya diğer programlar ile resim ekleyebilmesi için eklenti
Değişiklikler: fixes #45 PHP 7.2 compatibility, by carlwo
Değişiklik 2.4.1 (2019-03-10)
Hakkında: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Bootstrap 4.
* Over 30 color styles
-> Material Design
-> Custom low-contrast dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors
* Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
-> Supports auto play
-> Supports HTML5 video
-> Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
* 100% mobile ready
-> fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
-> async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
* Carousel album navigation on the picture page using Slick slider
* Video support using native HTML 5 video widget
* Optional hero image or jumbotron banner
* Different layouts for infos on picture page
* Tons of configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Değişiklikler: - fix photoswipe initialization in flat view
- move fontawesome git to npm released version
- fix quick search vs RV tscroller result order
Değişiklik 3.2.3 (2019-02-12)
Hakkında: May 2018. Still works for me with last Piwigo version.
April 2017, php7 user use last version (3.1.x)
Did you ever want to add none picture files to your gallery ( eg. .flv, .mp3, .pdf or any data files, now also html5)?
"Charlies content" is a global solution for those files.
Add charlies_content to your gallery, install and activate via plugins administration page, and proceed your multimedia files as you do for your pictures.
Not modified but tested ok with piwigo 2.7, also 2.8, 2.9... Compatible php7
This "3.1" version should be OK, now, read the README-FIRST file, but still not widely tested, so use at your own risks
It's sometime necessary to install it manually, just copy the archive content to the plugins folder. the plugin folder name have to be "charlies" or any other, but without . or -
Değişiklikler: small fix for pdf files
Değişiklik 1.1.1 (2019-02-08)
Hakkında: Simple integration of a WYSIWYG editor (currently CKEditor 4)
Değişiklikler: Allow "data-" attributes and the script tag.
Please give me feedback on "additional page's" "standalone homepage". I think I need to tweak this a little bit.
PS: If you rate the plugin negativly, please tell me about the issue. Working fine here :)
Değişiklik 1.0.2 (2019-01-22)
Please follow the instructions provided at:
- You need the LocalFiles Editor plugin (https://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=144)
- You must get recaptcha v2 keys for your domain
- You must define three config variables:
The first one changes the function, which verifies the users password
The second one is the "Website Key" (or similar).
The third and last one is the "Secret key".
Please put the two keys inside ' as shown below:
$conf['password_verify'] = 'reisishot_password_verify';
$conf['recaptcha_public'] = 'mypublickey1415';
$conf['recaptcha_secret'] = 'myprivatekey1425';
That's it :D!
PS: URL fopen (http://php.net/manual/en/filesystem.configuration.php#ini.allow-url-fopen) must be enabled!
Değişiklikler: Tried to improve JS even more